Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 23 июн 2018, 08:07

Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 5 ] 
IDPEs Teens 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение IDPEs Teens
Упражнения 1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла­голы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.

1.I (to play) computer games yesterday. 2. I (to play) computer games at five o'clock yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place? 6. What you (to do) when I rang you up? 7. I (not to sleep) at nine o'clock yesterday. 8. What he (to do) yesterday? - He (to read) a book. 9. What he (to do) the whole evening yesterday? --He (to read) a book. 10. She (to sleep) when you came home? 11. My brother (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day be­fore yesterday. 12. My sister (not to play) the pi­ano at four o'clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening. 13. When I came into the kitchen, mother (to cook). 14. She (to cook) the whole day yesterday. 15. We (to wash) the floor in our flat yesterday. 16. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday. 17. You (to do) your homework yesterday? 18. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday? 19. Why she (to sleep) at seven o'clock yesterday? 20. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday.

Упражнения 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла - голы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.

1. I (to go) to the cinema yesterday. 2. I (to go) to the cinema at four o'clock yesterday. 3. I (to go) to the cinema when you met me. 4. I (to do) my home­work the whole evening yesterday. 5. I (to do) my homework when mother came home. 6. I (to do) my homework yesterday. 7. I (to do) my homework from five till eight yesterday. 8. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock yesterday. 9. I (not to play) the piano yesterday. I (to write) a letter to my friend. 10. I (not to play) the piano at four o'clock yesterday. I (to read) a book. 11. He (not to sleep) when father came home. He (to do) his homework. 12. When we were in the country last summer, I (to go) to the wood one day. In the wood I (to find) a little fox cub. I (to bring) it home. I (to decide) to tame the cub. Every day I (to feed) it and (to take) care of it. I (to tame) it the whole summer. Now the fox cub is quite tame. It lives in my house. 13. When I (to go) to school the day before yes­terday, I met Mike and Pete. They (to talk) and (to laugh). They told me a funny story. Soon I (to laugh), too. I still (to laugh) when we came to school. After school I (to tell) this story at home. My father and mother (to like) it very much.

Упражнения 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла­голы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.

1. When I (to come) home, my little sister (to sleep). 2. When Nick (to come) home, his brother (to play) with his toys. 3. When mother (to come) home, I (to do) my homework. 4. When father (to come) home, Pete (to sleep). 5. When mother (to come) home, the children (to play) on the carpet. 6. When I (to get) up, my mother and father (to drink) tea. 7. When I (to come) to my friend's place, he (to watch) TV. 8. When I (to see) my friends, they (to play) football. 9. When I (to open) the door, the cat (to sit) on the table. 10. When Kate (to open) the door, the children (to dance) round the fir-tree. 11. When Tom (to cross) the street, he (to fall). 12. When I (to go) to school, I (to meet) my friend. 43. When we (to go) to the cinema, we (to meet) grandmother. 14. When grandmother (to go) home, she (to see) many children in the yard. 15. When Henry (to walk) about in the forest, he (to find) a bear cub. 16. When we (to walk) about in the for­est, we (to see) a hare. 17. When I (to wash) the floor, I (to find) my old toy under the sofa. 18. When granny (to read) a book on the sofa, she (to fall) asleep. 19. When I (to play) in the yard, I suddenly (to see) my old friend. 20. When Nick (to run) about in the yard, he (to fall).

Упражнения 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла­голы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.

1. They (to drink) tea when I (to come) home. 2. He (to walk) along the river when a boat (to pass). 3. The old man (to think) about his plan when he (to fall) asleep. 4. We (to listen) to an interesting lec­ture yesterday. 5. When I (to enter) the classroom, the teacher (to write) words on the blackboard and the pupils (to copy) them into their exercise-books. 6. They (to get) ready to go out when it (to begin) raining. 7. Yesterday at one o'clock I (to have) lunch at the canteen. 8. When he (to come) in, I (to do) my exercises. 9. What you (to do) at eight o'clock yesterday? 10. At this time yesterday I (to go) home. 11. You (to sleep) when I (to go) out. 12. He (to read) on the sofa when I (to come) in and (to sit) down beside him. 13. I (to walk) along the street with my friend when a tram (to pass). 14. She (to look) out of the window when I (to see) her. 15. We (to answer) the teacher's questions when the head­mistress (to enter) the classroom.

03 авг 2015, 09:00

Сообщение Re: IDPEs Teens
1. Составьте предложения в пассивном залоге.

Например: 10 schools/ build/last year. – 10 schools were built last year. (10 школ было построено в прошлом году.)

1. The museum/open/in 2005. (Музей был открыт в 2005 г.)
2. 3000 books/sell/every week. (3000 книг продается каждую неделю.)
3. The parcel/deliver/tomorrow morning. (Посылку доставят завтра утром.)
4. The flight/not cancel/because of the rain. (Рейс не отменили из-за дождя.)
5. This wine/not produce/next year. (Это вино не будет производиться в следующем году.)
6. Paper/make/from wood. (Бумагу изготовляют из дерева.)
7. Coffee/not grow/in Russia. (Кофе не выращивают в России.)
8. The New Year tree/decorate/last night. (Елку украсили вчера вечером.)
9. The airport/surround/by soldiers. (Аэропорт окружен солдатами.)
10. I/tell/to keep silent. (Мне сказали молчать.)
2. Поставьте глаголы из скобок в форму пассивного залога Present Simple.

Например: Their first child … in Paris. (bring up) – Their first child is brought up in Paris. (Их первый ребенок воспитывается в Париже.)

1. Ice hockey … in Canada. (play) (В хоккей на льду играют в Канаде.)
2. The money … in the safe. (keep) (Деньги хранятся в сейфе.)
3. Chicken sandwiches … for children. (make) (Сэндвичи с курицей готовят для детей.)
4. The washing-machine … every day. (use) (Стиральная машина используется каждый день.)
5. All his holidays … in the countryside. (spend) (Все его отпуска проводятся в сельской местности.)

3. Поставьте глаголы из скобок в форму пассивного залога Past Simple.

Например: Your credit card … on the floor. (find) – Your credit card was found on the floor. (Твоя кредитная карточка была найдена на полу.)

1. The monuments … in 1943. (ruin) (Памятники были разрушены в 1943.)
2. A big bunch of flowers … for her birthday. (send) (Большой букет цветов был послан к ее Дню рождения.)
3. The novel «War and peace» … by Leo Tolstoy. (write) (Роман «Война и мир» был написан Львом Толстым.)
4. The famous painting «Sunflowers» … by Van Gogh. (paint) (Знаменитая картина «Подсолнухи» была написана Ван Гогом.)
5. The coats … in the wardrobe. (leave) (Пальто были оставлены в гардеробе.)

16 авг 2015, 19:48

Madame Tussaud’s

Every visitor to London knows who Madame Tussaud is — or was. And almost every visitor has seen her, an old lady of 81, standing at the entrance of her own exhibition. She is made of wax, like all the models of people in this museum. There are a lot of halls in the museum. The first room is the “Garden Party”. Beneath a star-spangled sky, under an oak-tree, figures from the worlds of sports and the media enjoy a friendly drink and chat. There are statues of A. Schwarzenegger, E. Taylor and others there. “200 Years” room covers the history of Madame Tussaud’s over the last two centuries, and shows the developing of new technology during that time. There are also other rooms, such as: “Legends and Superstars”, rooms with popular music singers, the members of royal families and military leaders. There is the “Chamber of Horrors” which amuses visitors very much. “The Spirit of London” is a magnificent journey through London’s history. The cabs travel past the figure of W. Shakespeare, Sir Christopher Wren, who directs the building of St Paul’s Cathedral. It’s not easy to tell about all interesting things one can see in the museum. This is the place that is worth visiting.

16 авг 2015, 19:51

For watching about Barcelona

https://vk.com/id8298090?z=video-361476 ... 6d242f6ad5

24 окт 2015, 20:10

Questo libro e per leggere

19 янв 2016, 15:04
Ответить на тему   [ Сообщений: 5 ]